Monday, January 29, 2007


1.News of the day
To catch a colour wolf
Since we are talking about puppies yesterday...lets talk about wolf today. Basically, you gonna be careful if you want to do something indecent cause you never know where your images will appear one day. ALL OVER THE WORLD WITH INTERNET ACCESS.

And I thought Star-war kids, Numa Numa, Bus Uncle gave enough warning for this guy...

早知今日,就何必摸Lor呢... (A variation on a Chinese proverb: If you know this would happen, why would you touch the bottom/butt/bum)

2.Post of the day
Drugs don't work.

3.Article of the day
IRAQ downed chop - Massive Intl' failure?

I don't realize how serious it is until I saw the roster of people who died on the chopper...talking about metal gear solid x ....

4.Video of the day
Little mosque on the prairie Episode 2
I need all the laugh I can get...part 1, part 2, part 3

No comments: